- About the Center
- Scientific Connections
- Institute for Basic Science (IBS)
- KAIST Physics
- KAIST International Scholar and Student Services (ISSS)
- Quanta Magazine
- symmetry magazine
- Resonaances blog
- FNAL muon g-2 (E989)
- J-PARC muon g-2/EDM (E34)
- Indico (restricted)
- TWiki (restricted)
- pEDM ELOG (restricted)
- ELOG (restricted)
- Job openings
- We are proud to organize the 12th Patras Workshop on Axions, WIMPs and WISPs, which will be held at Jeju Island (South Korea) from June 20th to 24th, 2016. This workshop continues a rich and successful series, reviewing recent theoretical advances, laboratory experiments, as well as astrophysical and cosmological results in the fields of axions, WIMPs and WISPs. click
- Using the buttons below,
swipe to banners for main CAPP/IBS events.
For a full overview of CAPP/IBS events and news,
follow the \"click\".
From April 4 (Mon.) to April 8 (Fri.), Dr. Fritz Caspers from CERN will address the basic concept of radio frequency - rf engineering (Mon.), rf cavities and components (Tue.), the full chain of rf signal processing with cavity (Wed.), generating axion-like signal and checking the whole chain at low (Thu.) and room (Fri.) temperatures.
On April 6 (Wed.), Dr. Andrei Matlashov from Los Alamos National Laboratory will present his work in development of SQUID-based instrumentationa in various fields of application, including experimental elemtary particle physics.
- For an overview of upcoming seminars at KAIST Department of Physics, KAIST, follow the "click". click
We offer the opportunity of participating in a research oriented summer program to a limited number of students from around the world. They will join the day-to-day work of CAPP/IBS research teams at their laboratories based at KAIST in Daejeon, South Korea.KUSP 2016: July 4 - August 5, 2016Application period: January 18 - March 31, 2016
- [CAPP Seminar] Polarized 3He, Polarized Neu...
- [Public Presentation] Unraveling the Myster...
- [NATURE Article] Axion Experiment and EDM a...
- The Center for Axion and Precision Physics Research (CAPP) is funded by the Institute for Basic Science in Korea. CAPP is located in Daejeon City at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST). Our center aims to launch a state of the art axion dark matter experiment. CAPP will also play a leading role in the proton electric dipole moment experiment and will participate in other axion, DM, EDM, muon g-2 experiments around the world.
Unifying CP violations of quark and lepton sectors The European Physical Journal C 75 (2015) 12, 619 2015
The IAXO Helioscope Journal of Physics: Conference Series 650 (2015) 1, 012009 2015
Modulation and diurnal variation in axionic dark matter searches arXiv:1511.08516 [astro-ph.GA] 2015
from : KMA