- About the Center
- Scientific Connections
- Institute for Basic Science (IBS)
- KAIST Physics
- KAIST International Scholar and Student Services (ISSS)
- Quanta Magazine
- symmetry magazine
- Resonaances blog
- FNAL muon g-2 (E989)
- J-PARC muon g-2/EDM (E34)
- Indico (restricted)
- TWiki (restricted)
- pEDM ELOG (restricted)
- ELOG (restricted)
- Job openings
CAPP took 3rd place out of 26 IBS research centers at the 2016 Art in Science Event. The image was taken by ...
- [Joint IBS Colloquium] The hunt for double-...
- [CAPP Seminar] Superconducting Quantum Elec...
- [Newspaper Article] Discovery of Dark Matte...
- The Center for Axion and Precision Physics Research (CAPP) is funded by the Institute for Basic Science in Korea. CAPP is located in Daejeon City at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST). Our center aims to launch a state of the art axion dark matter experiment. CAPP will also play a leading role in the proton electric dipole moment experiment and will participate in other axion, DM, EDM, muon g-2 experiments around the world.
Neutrinoless double beta decay and neutrino mass International Journal of Modern Physics E-Nuclear Physics Vol. 25, No. 11&...
A storage ring experiment to detect a proton electric dipole mement Review of Scientific Instruments Vol. 87, No. 11 2...
Electric and magnetic energy at axion haloscopes Physical Review D Vol. 94 2016
from : KMA