- About the Center
- Scientific Connections
- Institute for Basic Science (IBS)
- KAIST Physics
- KAIST International Scholar and Student Services (ISSS)
- Quanta Magazine
- symmetry magazine
- Resonaances blog
- FNAL muon g-2 (E989)
- J-PARC muon g-2/EDM (E34)
- Indico (restricted)
- TWiki (restricted)
- pEDM ELOG (restricted)
- ELOG (restricted)
- Job openings
Four physics research centers in Daejeon host joint IBS colloquiums on a monthly basis. Hosting Center: - C...
- [IBS Researcher's Column] IBS Young-Sc...
- Newspaper Article on Nobel Prize for Korea ...
- [Joint IBS Colloquium] SHiP - Search for Hi...
- The Center for Axion and Precision Physics Research (CAPP) is funded by the Institute for Basic Science in Korea. CAPP is located in Daejeon City at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST). Our center aims to launch a state of the art axion dark matter experiment. CAPP will also play a leading role in the proton electric dipole moment experiment and will participate in other axion, DM, EDM, muon g-2 experiments around the world.
Couplings between QCD axion and photon from string compactification Physics Letters B Vol. 759 2016
Axionic domain wall number related to U(1)anom global symmetry Physics Letters B Vol. 759 2016
An ultralight pseudoscalar boson Physical Review D Vol. 93, No. 2 2016
from : KMA