- About the Center
- Scientific Connections
- Institute for Basic Science (IBS)
- KAIST Physics
- KAIST International Scholar and Student Services (ISSS)
- Quanta Magazine
- symmetry magazine
- Resonaances blog
- FNAL muon g-2 (E989)
- J-PARC muon g-2/EDM (E34)
- Indico (restricted)
- TWiki (restricted)
- pEDM ELOG (restricted)
- ELOG (restricted)
- Job openings
- [CAPP Seminar] Recent Progress in No-Insula...
- [IBS Joint Colloquium] On systems with and ...
- CERN Delegation Visiting CAPP
- The Center for Axion and Precision Physics Research (CAPP) is funded by the Institute for Basic Science in Korea. CAPP is located in Daejeon City at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST). Our center aims to launch a state of the art axion dark matter experiment. CAPP will also play a leading role in the proton electric dipole moment experiment and will participate in other axion, DM, EDM, muon g-2 experiments around the world.
Axionic dark matter signatures in various halo models Nuclear Physics B Vol. 915 2017
Neutrinoless double beta decay and neutrino mass International Journal of Modern Physics E-Nuclear Physics Vol. 25, No. 11&...
A storage ring experiment to detect a proton electric dipole mement Review of Scientific Instruments Vol. 87, No. 11 2...
from : KMA