- About the Center
- Scientific Connections
- Institute for Basic Science (IBS)
- KAIST Physics
- KAIST International Scholar and Student Services (ISSS)
- Quanta Magazine
- symmetry magazine
- Resonaances blog
- FNAL muon g-2 (E989)
- J-PARC muon g-2/EDM (E34)
- Indico (restricted)
- TWiki (restricted)
- pEDM ELOG (restricted)
- ELOG (restricted)
- Job openings
IBS Research Magazine 6th Issue (2016 1st) Focus Interview on Four IBS Scientists and Korea's Brain Dra...
- [CAPP Seminar] Axion Physics & Detection Me...
- [CAPP Semianr] LabVIEW Guide for Beginners
- [CAPP Seminar] Polarized 3He, Polarized Neu...
- The Center for Axion and Precision Physics Research (CAPP) is funded by the Institute for Basic Science in Korea. CAPP is located in Daejeon City at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST). Our center aims to launch a state of the art axion dark matter experiment. CAPP will also play a leading role in the proton electric dipole moment experiment and will participate in other axion, DM, EDM, muon g-2 experiments around the world.
Unifying CP violations of quark and lepton sectors The European Physical Journal C 75 (2015) 12, 619 2015
The IAXO Helioscope Journal of Physics: Conference Series 650 (2015) 1, 012009 2015
Modulation and diurnal variation in axionic dark matter searches arXiv:1511.08516 [astro-ph.GA] 2015
from : KMA